10 Jul The Perfect Summer Mojito (Mocktail)
Looking for the perfect (good for you) mocktail? The summer mojito is an alternative to the original with the same refreshing minty taste and tropical mango twist. There is something about the combination of mango, mint, and lime that tastes like summer!
This mango mocktail recipe ticks all the boxes for the perfect non-alcoholic cocktail.
What you will need:
- Mango – I used fresh mango, but frozen would also work. Just be sure to thaw the mango before using it.
- Mint – The refreshing aroma from the mint adds a beautiful flavor to this mocktail recipe.
- Lime – I recommend using fresh lime juice. You simply cant beat the taste and richness of freshly pressed limes. But there are pre-squeezed juices on the market, so go ahead and use one of those if you can not get your hands on a fresh lime.
- Mango Kombucha – To finish this gorgeous mocktail, top with sparkling mango booch.
- 0.5 cups of mango fresh or frozen
- 2 tbs of water for blending
- 1 lime cut into smaller parts
- 1 tbsp of raw sugar (optional)
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 cup of fresh mango dandelion kombucha from 221 BC
- Extra mint and lime for garnish
- First, muddle lime pieces and sugar in your glass, or pitcher to release the juices. If you do not have a muddler, use the handle end of a wooden spoon.
- Clap mint together in your hands until the scent is released. Add to the lime. Give it a gentle press with the muddler.
- Blend mango and water to create a mango puree.
- Add the mango puree to the lime and mint mixture and stir gently.
- Fill the glass with ice. Top with sparkling mango kombucha and stir gently.
- Garnish with mint and a lime wheel.
PRETTY: This mocktail creates a gorgeous rich yellow color combined with fresh green mint and lime. It is so beautiful it will surely impress your girlfriends.
EASY: There are no bar skills, cooking, or shaking required to make this easy mocktail at home.
FAST: Make this drink in 5 minutes, and you will be sipping on the fresh mango mojito in no time!
VERSATILE: If you need to make more than one, or larger batch for guests? No problem, this recipe is easily adapted – just adjust servings in the recipe.